2nd Service – Ps Joseph Prince
- Jesus was most likely born during the Feast of Tabernacle instead of December but it’s not about the actual date but about celebrating Him.
- Keep God’s Word in your heart and life and health will be to all your flesh.
- It is the only medicine with no side effect.
- He is with us all day, and all the days of our life.
- Elijah was bold before the king as he stood before the Lord and not of the king.
- Elijah filled because he became conscious of the king’s wife instead of being conscious of the Lord.
- See the Lord there with you and practice His presence with us. Believe because it is real.
- See God’s Word and keep it in your heart.
- Before sickness can attack your body, it would have already come from your heart. Whatever you speak signals what is in your heart.
- Keep your heart above all things. Your heart is not the spirit but is the centre of who we really are, where our spirit and soul reside.
- Heart in Hebrew – lev – now in English as love
- Health comes from our heart long before our bodies are healthy.
- Life is plural, but death is singular.
- Heart is the key to experiencing life.
- First mention of the heart in the Old Testament.
- Imagination comes from the heart. In the mind, there is a logic portion and a picture part. In the times, they used pictures and faith pictures to learn.
- In life now, we have FOMO – fear of missing out. Must keep up with all notifications, and we choose the highlights of our lives to put up false perceptions.
- Imagination is given by the Lord but the devil fouls it up and destroys our hearts.
- First mention of heart in the New Testament.
- Don’t like what you see, change your imagination and your heart.
- Jeremiah was a young prophet.
- Do not be afraid of people, but meditate of God’s faith pictures and meditate on it.
- Meditate on God’s Word. See yourself as He wants you to be.
- God is preparing and changing your from the inside (heart) out. Don’t use your logic (outside) to challenge.
- See others through the eyes of the Lord, outside time.
- Don’t be a bondage to your phone, but use it as a tool.
- Medical student’s disease – studying a disease and experiencing the same kind of symptoms. The mind can affect the body.
- God design us to have visions and thoughts but the devil hijack this truth of visualisation.
- If what you envision happens in the natural, an evil spirit is involved and it will cost you something.
- Jesus never claims anyone for healing. They may follow Him but he never claims. We don’t give it to purchase but we give out of gratitude.
- The devil can withdraw a disease to claim your allegiance but only the Lord can truly heal you.
- God designed music, even the stars emit a frequency and have a symphony.
- David played the harp and the evil spirit left Saul.
- It’s one thing to say but see it on the inside.
- Images are important. What our children see as pictures is more important than just words.
- Eyes of our understanding – NASB: eyes of our heart
- See yourself being happy in life. See your wife as a fruitful vine not as a dried prune.
- Believe your kids are anointed. Oil makes things smoother, anoint your relationship and yourself.
- The shepherd anoints the head of the sheep, and the flies don’t like it as they prefer dry places. The devil likes dry places and will attack there. Anoint yourself and your children.
- Guard your heart.
- Elisha told the king of what the enemy’s general of potential pending attacks discussed behind closed doors.
- When the enemy came to capture Elisha, his servant panicked but Elisha told the Lord to open his eyes. The servant saw the angels even more than the enemy’s.
- Psalm 91 is not only words, but pictures that we can see.
- Open our eyes to Jesus and the tree of life, instead of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
- Pray that God will resurrect your imagination instead of just using your logic in life.
- Open your eyes to the Lord.
- See yourself as an iron pillar when standing before men. See angels with you when you are travelling by plane.
- Lot – veil. The veil was lifted from Abraham’s eye.
- Find faith from the Lord. As he is so are we in this world.
- Catch the vision of the Lord. He comes in a still, small voice.
- See yourself in the Lord.
- God is our shield and our great reward (salary, bonus).
- Learn to have faith and walk with the Lord.
- The language of God is pictures.
- God filled Abraham’s heart with pictures before his situation changed.
- 15 years later, God changed the way he spoke by changing his name to the father of many.
- God changed Sarah’s youthfulness by changing her name to princess.
- Let’s unite and call things not as we see them.
- Insecure people hate, secure people build others.